- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
Integrated in our Human Resources department within the team responsible for the HR Administration & Payroll Management, you will act as a main point of contact for administrative & payroll matters concerning the life cycle of employees within our organization.
Dedicated to a specific population, you will be responsible for:
- Processing administrative tasks related to the entire life cycle of an employee (entries, transfers, working permits, exits, work certificates, etc.)
- Conducting the payroll processes in collaboration with our external partner (data collection, controls and validations)
- Answering to various requests coming from the employees (holidays, payroll, attestation, illness, etc.)
- Providing support to employees and managers for any issues related to your field of knowledge
- Coordinating the operations with external partners (insurance companies, pension funds, compensation service, unemployment office, etc.)
- Preparing HR audits and global HR controls
- Providing support on HR projects
You hold a Certificat d’Assistant en Gestion du Personnel or a CFC in HR Administration and have some previous experience in a similar position. You demonstrate your rigor and sense of responsibility while managing your tasks. Client and solution oriented, you are dedicated to provide the best support to the employees while understanding and respecting the possible constraints. You possess strong organization skills and know how to prioritize your tasks in a changing and dynamic environment. You are fluent in English, any other language is an asset.