Client Services Representative
- 2 Rue Edward Steichen, 2540 Luxembourg
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
The primary role of the Client Services Representative is to resolve client product queries and issues, in order to deliver outstanding servicing to clients over the digital, phone and email channels.
The job overview is the following:
- To provide client issue resolution in a courteous, friendly and polite manner.
- To place client investment orders and asset transfer instructions accurately and in a timely manner.
- To ensure complaints are processed as per company procedure.
- To identify and log client service operational risks via the department Risk Register.
- To provide additional support and input to Bank initiatives as requested and in cooperation with other functional areas.
- The role is a flexible resource, client-service focused, but skilled to provide commercial and relationship management support as required.
- To provide support and assistance to clients on a scheduled basis from 08:00 hrs to 22:00hrs Mon-Fri with occasional requirement to work outside these hours to support platform enhancements or for BCP (Business Contingency Planning) testing.
The key accountabilities are as follows:
- Gain the confidence and trust of prospects, pre-live clients and live clients through provision of exemplary customer service at all times.
- Provide dealing support to our clients, taking ownership of queries and seeking solutions.
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of all dealing transactions and asset transfer instructions.
- Provide quoted securities prices and company information to customers, ensuring that this does not breach the scope of ‘execution-only’ dealing.
- Ensure client complaints are logged and processed in line with procedures.
- Maximise available time for call collection, prioritising incoming calls as top priority.
- Compliance to all department procedures as documented.
- Make outbound calls as required, including to assist new clients open their accounts (documentation etc).
- Communicate to live clients via email and company’s internal messaging system.
- Ownership and resolution of customer enquiries in respect of their account and/or transactions, referring to the Team Manager as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other departments within the bank.
- Provide technical support to others as necessary.
- Report and escalate where appropriate system downtime or functionality problems.
- Manage other department processes as delegated in accordance with their procedures.
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development by contributing to one-to-ones and performance meetings.
- Maintain procedure documentation for client servicing operational activities.
- Understand and adhere to industry regulations and company operating policy and values, particularly with regard to anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and banking secrecy regulations, as stipulated by the CSSF, which must be strictly complied with.
- Comply with all Group policies.
- Treat customers fairly at all times.
- Take an active part in the department’s commercial effort, by conducting outbound calls for pre-live clients, cross-selling different account types, or others as dictated by circumstances.
- Take an active role, when needed, in operational processes linked to outbound calls.
- Pro-active demonstration of product up and cross-sell.
- Identify and promote opportunities to improve personal and team operational efficiency.
- Keep abreast of market conditions and industry news in order to better provide for client needs.
- Exemplary role model for peers and colleagues in regards to quality of operational task fulfilment and management of internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- 2 years experience in a client facing role, preferably in financial services
- Qualified to Bachelor degree level
- Fluent English required, French or German would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- Flexibility to take on varied tasks
- Confident and professional
- Up selling and cross selling
- Analytical & Problem solving
- Time Management
- Excellent communication – Verbal and Written
- Curiosity to learn new financial products and systems