HR Recruiter – Temporary position
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
Integrated in our Human Resources department, you will join during 6 months the team responsible for the recruitment in Switzerland and for our international offices. The team is composed of 6 HR recruitment partners and 2 talent sourcers.
As an HR Recruiter, you will be responsible to cultivate relationships with applicants and line managers, and to manage a rigorous selection process seamlessly and efficiently.
What you will do
- Manage global recruitment processes for multiple positions (Banking, Operations, Support): profile definition, sourcing, selection process (position advertisement, resume review, phone interviews, and onsite interviews), references, offer negotiations, hiring and follow up during the trial period
- Develop a recruitment strategy, including job posting optimization, and digital and non-digital employment marketing
- Main point of contact for hiring managers and department directors to advice and coordinate hiring needs, understand the needs and collecting manager’s briefs.
- Participate in HR projects such as market analysis, candidates pipelines
- Graduated from University, with a degree in Business Administration, Human Sciences, Marketing, Communication, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment, ideally in a recruitment agency or in house
- Fluency in English with excellent written skills is a must
- You have an experience in supporting hiring managers, process-building, planning and execution, working under tight deadlines
- You are able to work independently and have the drive and energy to thrive in a results-focused, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
We are looking for someone available as soon as possible