Talent Sourcer - Temporary position
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As Talent Acquisition - Temporary, you will be integrated during 6 months in our Human Resources department within the Talent Management & Acquisition team. The team is composed of 6 HR recruitment partners and 2 talent sourcers.
You will be responsible to support the team professionally in all kind of recruitment matters and specifically talent acquisition. Your job is to find bright and talented people to join us and take part of Swissquote. It means actively looking for those people, contacting and bringing them on the path to joining us. In some cases, it is like looking for a needle in the haystack, so it requires patience, curiosity, and persistence !
This opportunity provides training, hands-on practical work and exposure to the recruitment life cycle in an open and fast growing environment.
What you will do
- Actively sourcing and screening candidates on professional networks mostly for technical positions (Development Engineer, IT) but also other roles in our organization
- Contacting people, inciting them to engage in the recruitment process and providing great candidate experience
- Being involved in the recruitment process: drafting and posting engaging job descriptions, in-depth sourcing of candidates using recruitment tools, pre-screening
- Take part in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Participate in projects related to Talent Acquisition (i.e: sourcing challenge, Employer Branding, etc.).
- Graduated from University, with a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Human Sciences, Marketing, Communication, or equivalent.
- You have a first similar experience in Talent Sourcing in a recruitment agency or in house, preferably in the technology industry
- You have a broad understanding of search methods incl. social networks (e.g. LinkedIn and Job up) as well as Boolean searches
- You are curious, eager to learn and like problem-solving
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills in English, French is an asset