Head of Brand Creation & Development
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
If you are:
- Creative, proactive, autonomous, organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Web Savvy with extensive background in managing global web platforms
- Advocate for quality of user experience and passionate about web design and development
- Willing to coach and develop your team.
You must be the person we are looking for!
- Lead & coach 4 team leaders in charge of website development, web design, copywriting and project management
- Build and deliver a strategic and technological roadmap to offer a best-in-class website experience and email communication across +30 markets in 10 languages
- Ensure brand consistency when creating web design, illustrations, iconography, site graphics, and landing pages
- Research digital trends to always improve day-to-day workflows and online UX
- Enhance CMS and automate workflows to ensure high reactivity & scalability
- Work closely with brand marketers, external agencies, and cross-functional teams
- Set qualitative and quantitative goals for your managers and their teams
- Understand the importance of resource allocation and deadlines
- Set priorities for the team, and decide when to shift course
- Participate in senior planning meetings and conduct clear top-down communication.
We ask you to bring:
- Minimum 8-year experience in a creative/web design environment. Ideally with more than 5 years in the management of a web agency and more than 2 years in a corporate in-house team.
- Higher-education in web design, UX and/or marketing
- Proven experience in managing large web projects.
Exceptional skills you must possess:
- You like to empower your team through your outstanding management skills and have a proven management experience.
- You are proactive, curious, audacious and agile.
- You advocate for quality, but know how to steer your team when business demands speed and results.
- You have previous experience in traffic management methodologies and know the principles of agile.
- You have led the conception of multiple web projects and understand how web development works.