UX Researcher trainee
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As a UX Researcher trainee, you will be integrated in our Project Management department within the Product Design Team.
You will be involved in our Human-Centered Design process by ensuring that the design of our products is informed by and measured against the needs of our users throughout the entire product lifecycle.
We strive to offer the best experience for our client and your mission is to pursue our innovative, intuitive and above all customer oriented vision to provide our clients a unique banking experience
- Support and participate to UX Research activities, remotely and in-person, related to the Product Research plan (Ex.: Usability testing, User-guided interviews, Surveys…)
- Support the setup of a Customer Panel, to test and evaluate our products
- Assist, and coordinate the Customer Panel communication channels
- You graduated from a UX related school or research background
- You can demonstrate participation on UX Research studies
- You know when to apply qualitative and quantitative research skills
- You are organized and details-oriented
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English and/or French
- Experience in the financial and banking sector is an asset