IT Banking Applications Manager (Team Leader)
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
You will join Swissquote as Banking Applications Manager, where you will be responsible for a team composed of 5 engineers in charge of the Core Banking Package (T24 / Transact).
· Organization of team activities reinforcing collaboration and knowledge sharing
· Ensuring the team’s mission is achieved and the service levels are respected
· Support team member in their activities accordingly to their level of expertise
· Supervision of the activities of the team to carry on requests and workload management
· Anticipate and organize external consultants workload
· Lead projects directly link to core banking
· Involvement in the technical choices of the company regarding the banking applications framework
· Participation in broader topics related to the evolution of the IT department
· Setting up of regular one-to-one with your team members
· Proceed to employee annual reviews, evaluation, definition of objectives
· Development of your team member’s skills (career plan)
· Participation in the definition of open positions and recruitment (interviews, candidate evaluation)
You have several years of experience in people management for an IT Support team and finance.
Knowledge of any Temenos Transact, Temenos TripleA, SWIFT, GTExchange is a plus.
You have experience and interest in leading and growing people and are recognized for your leadership skills.
You are an excellent communicator able to explain concepts and ideas in different formats
You have the ability to take end-to-end responsibility for the company’s success