Cross-border and Tax Compliance Assistant
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As a Cross-border and Tax compliance Assistant, you will work in close collaboration with the members of the team who are in charge of the management of cross-border matters and international tax matters (incl. FATCA, QI, AEOI) Group-wide and will report to the Manager of the team and ultimately the Chief Legal Officer.
You will have a wide range of tasks which include:
- Analyze cross-border rules and translate them into operational guidelines.
- Analyze requests relating to cross-border and issue recommendations.
- Perform operational tasks relating to cross-border, including controls to ensure procedures are properly applied internally, including for the entities of the Group.
- Analyze laws and regulations relating to FATCA, AEOI and QI and translate them into procedures.
- Perform operational tasks relating in particular to FATCA, AEOI and QI, including controls to ensure procedures are properly applied internally, including for the entities of the Group.
- Legal background is a must.
- First experience in dealing with banking and/or finance is a strong asset.
- Excel skills are a strong asset.
- First experience in dealing with cross-border and/or tax compliance matters is an asset.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (any other language is an asset).
- Strong team-working and collaboration skills.
- Ability to monitor your own workload and meet objectives.