HR Tech Recruiter
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
Integrated in our Human Resources department, you will join the team responsible for the recruitment in Switzerland and for our international offices. The team is composed of 5 HR recruitment partners and 2 talent sourcers.
As an HR Tech Recruiter, you will be responsible to cultivate relationships with applicants and line managers, and to manage a rigorous selection process seamlessly and efficiently.
What you will do
- Manage global recruitment processes for multiple technical positions (such as Java Developers, Product Owners, IT Engineers, etc.): profile definition, sourcing, selection process (position advertisement, resume review, phone interviews, and onsite interviews), references, offer negotiations, hiring and follow up during the trial period
- Develop a recruitment strategy, including job posting optimization, and digital and non-digital employment marketing
- Main point of contact for hiring managers and department directors to advice and coordinate hiring needs, understand the needs and collecting manager’s briefs.
- Analyze the trend on the job market and give recommendations and salary benchmarks
- Participate in various HR projects (Recruitment strategies, Employer Branding, best practices, etc.)
- Graduated from University, with a degree in Business Administration, Human Sciences, Marketing, Communication, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment, ideally in a recruitment agency or in house
- Experience to recruit technical profiles
- Fluency in English with excellent written skills is a must
- You have an experience in supporting hiring managers, process-building, planning and execution, working under tight deadlines
- You are able to work independently and have the drive and energy to thrive in a results-focused, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills