Development Engineer Fullstack
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
DON’T LEAVE BANKING TO BANKERS
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 130 software developers to challenge the code and bring your expertise on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
Have a look at our Tech Blog!
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
What does Full Stack means to us ?
Here a Full Stack is a developer mostly oriented towards Back-End (70%) but who still has skills and interest in Front-End (30%).
What will you do here ?
- Participate actively in the development of the products under your team supervision by creating efficient and reliable code
- Work closely with financial experts to gain first-hand experience and discuss possible solutions and alternatives to embed their requests
- Keep yourself up-to-date on the cutting-edge technologies and contribute actively to the technical choices of the team
- Coordinate and organize the products evolutions and their deliveries
- Provide support on the applications to our internal and external users
- Use modern test frameworks to ensure the quality of the applications
- Master in Computer Science
- 2-6 years of experience in development of production-ready applications
- Experience or willing to learn J2EE development and the open source frameworks Maven, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience or willing to learn Frontend development and the React framework
- Knowledge of RESTful services.
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker, Jenkins, Tomcat and Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Familiar or willing to work with event-driven architectures
- Familiar or willing to work with test-driven development: Jbehave, TestNG, selenium, etc.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Interest in Agile Methodology
- Good communication, team player, rigorous and autonomous
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.