- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
- Maintain inventory (e.g. account payables, treasury shares, stock option plan, etc.), prepare journal entries and produce various accounting schedules in accordance with various GAAPs either for the Bank in Switzerland (ARB-FINMA and IFRS) or for the foreign subsidiaries (IFRS).
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts along with fixed assets statements.
- Prepare third party invoicing on a quarterly basis and perform various validation controls implemented by internal procedures.
- Involvement Budget preparation and monitoring (variance analysis).
- Analyse transaction in order to produce and prepare VAT returns and turnover/input tax reconciliation. Liaise with tax specialists when applicable.
- Prepare, monitor and submit other tax returns (direct and indirect taxes). Perform various validation controls implemented by internal procedures.
- Prepare miscellaneous regulatory filings to the SNB and FINMA, not necessarily with FIRE.
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries
- Take responsibility in accounting projects as assigned by Management.
- Diploma in accounting (minimum CFC).
- You have a previous 3 to 4 years’ experience in accounting, ideally with similar exposure (or close to it).
- You have a good understanding of GAAPs and are in a position to explain most obvious differences between Swiss law and IFRS.
- Good knowledge and relevant experience in the field of consolidation.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel).
- Flexible/Multi task.
- French and English fluent (oral and written) mandatory.
- Very good communication skills and team worker.
- A plus: good command of Temenos T24.