Cross-border Assistant (100%)
- Chemin de la Crétaux, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As a Cross-border Assistant, you will join the Legal & Compliance Department in the Service who is in charge of the management of international tax matters (incl. FATCA, QI, AEOI) and cross-border matters Group-wide and will report to the Manager of the team and ultimately the Chief Legal Officer.
You will have a wide range of tasks which include:
- Analysis and issuance of recommendations regarding travel requests issued by employees of the Bank.
- Analysis and issuance of recommendations regarding requests to enter into business relationships with external partners (e.g. wealth managers).
- Analysis and issuance of recommendations for projected marketing campaigns.
- Controls of Front activities (e.g. calls, emails, file review) according to the languages mastered by the applicant.
- Controls of Marketing activities (e.g. verification of websites, applications, social media).
- Support to the Compliance Service in its daily tasks.
- First experience in dealing with banking and/or finance is an asset
- First experience in dealing with tax compliance and/or cross-border matters is an asset
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of French and English
- Excel skills are an asset
- Strong team-working and collaboration skills
- Ability to monitor your own workload and meet work objectives
- Immediate or timely availability is a plus