Central Data Manager
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As a Central Data Manager, you will be part of the Legal & Compliance Department and will be in charge of a Central Data team of 4 people responsible for various tasks including the verification of new private clients' files, the review of cash & securities transfers as well as the treatment of client’s forms.
You will have multiple tasks, which include:
- Ensuring the team’s mission is achieved and the service levels are respected
- Guaranteeing the application of the Bank’s internal regulations in the field of AML, tax compliance and cross-border
- Providing support to the front line and ensuring the resolution of issues
- Updating policies and procedures following regulatory and systems changes
- Training and coaching the team (i.e. performance review, definition of objectives and follow-up, work planning, recruitment and training)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a central data or similar position (e.g. compliance) and minimum 2 years of experience as team leader
- Law degree and/or CAS in Compliance in Financial Services (formerly CAS in Compliance Management) are strong assets
- Excellent knowledge in Swiss banking and financial laws, especially in anti-money laundering regulations
- Leadership and strong interest in training and coaching
- Organisational skills and strong interest in operations
- Proactivity and ability to prioritize tasks and manage high workloads
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent command of English and French; very good knowledge of German is an asset.