Marketing Insights Trainee
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
We are looking for a motivated Marketing Insights Trainee for a six months’ internship. Integrated into the Marketing department and supervised by the Marketing Insights manager, you will be a crucial element of the team and will be responsible for supporting our sales and marketing insights initiatives through your analytical expertise.
Your day-to-day consists of
- Providing an analytical support of Sales and Marketing teams and Management
- Assisting in building precise reports, creating and maintaining sales dashboards, business KPIs analysis, etc.
- Participating in CRM development and improvement initiatives
- Participating in brand and sales success through market research and competitor analysis support
- Assisting sales and marketing managers at any phase of sales and marketing insights activities
- Communicating results to the main stakeholders within different departments of the Bank
- Perfect command of French and English
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business (a Master is a plus)
- Analytical and numerical skills (MS Office Applications, Excel)
- Ability to handle data in an accurate and timely manner, attention to detail
- CRM/Marketing/Sales Analytics internship experience is a plus
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Hands-on mentality and proactivity
- Positive team attitude with customer-focused service delivery skills