Network and Security Engineer
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
You will be integrated in a dynamic team, which is responsible of designing, deploying and maintaining network and security infrastructures for our headquarters and branch offices. You will work in a technical environment based on a multi-site and multi-vendor architecture, where performance and reliability are the key concepts. As a committed team player, you will be engaged in a complex and demanding IT network landscape, which is highly stimulating and encouraging. Having an innovative approach, you will be challenged to find ways on how to automate repetitive tasks.
You think out of the box and you are motivated to face a new challenge, then join us !
· Manage and support networks, security systems and VoIP infrastructure within our datacenters, headquarters and branch offices.
· Perform hardware and software installations, upgrades and maintenance of network components.
. Participate in day-to-day operational tasks.
· Optimization and proactive monitoring of the network infrastructure.
· Planning of implementations as well as conception and documentation.
· Elaborate technical documentation and detailed reports.
· Follow technology developments and industry best practices and investigate for applicability within the company.
· Operates on-call service on a weekly shift basis.
· You hold a bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
· You have 3 to 5 years work experience in a similar position.
· Knowledge of Datacenter/WAN/Campus network technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VXLAN, EVPN, IPSec, 802.1q…).
· A good experience in the areas of firewall, proxy, NAC, intrusion detection.
· Understanding of cloud-native network and security concepts (containerized infrastructure).
· Knowledge of Linux command line.
· Interest for scripting and automation tools (Ansible, Jinja2, Python).
· Experience with WiFi infrastructure and VoIP is a plus.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Team player and able to work autonomously.
· Fluent in French and very good level in English.