T24 Application Specialist
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
As a leading provider of online financial services, Swissquote Group offers innovative solutions and comprehensive services to meet the wide ranging demands of its 300,000 clients.
With an Online Trading Platform linked to more than 60 stock markets in over 40 countries, including off-exchange trading in derivative products, Swissquote offers simple, rapid, online trading in shares, bonds, funds, options, futures, warrants, ETFs, Structured Products, forex and cryptocurrencies.
Swissquote Group is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (symbol: SQN) and employs 700 professionals at its headquarters in Gland (Switzerland) and offices in Zurich, Bern, Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Malta and Singapore
As T24 Application Specialist, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team in charge of the development and the support of our banking applications and liaising with the business operations.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Analysis of the business requirements in order to suggest and implement solutions
- Escalation of issues, follow-up with external partners
- Supervision of the T24 consultants
- 5 years’ experience with T24/Temenos development and support
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Good knowledge in SQL, Shell, and in T24 Basic or Java. Any other language is an asset
- Curiosity and knowledge in banking and finance
- Excellent analytical capacities, problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, comfortable to give and receive feedbacks
- English proficient, good level in French