Banking Application Developer
- 46 St. Christopher's Street, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
As a leading provider of online financial services, Swissquote Group offers innovative solutions and comprehensive services to meet the wide ranging demands of its 300,000 clients.
With an Online Trading Platform linked to more than 60 stock markets in over 40 countries, including off-exchange trading in derivative products, Swissquote offers simple, rapid, online trading in shares, bonds, funds, options, futures, warrants, ETFs, Structured Products, forex and cryptocurrencies.
Swissquote Group is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (symbol: SQN) and employs 700 professionals at its headquarters in Gland (Switzerland) and offices in Zurich, Bern, Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Malta and Singapore.
Swissquote Financial Services (Malta) Limited
Swissquote Financial Services (Malta) Ltd, the Malta-based fully-owned subsidiary of Swissquote Group, is a financial services company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and providing Depository Services and Global Securities Trading Services to Collective Investment Schemes, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and Family Offices.
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading Depositary. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
We are looking for a positive and adaptive hard worker. We offer an unparalleled opportunity to operate in a fast pace environment with a great team of like-minded peers.
Our office is located in the vibrant capital city, Valletta; a World Heritage site and European Capital of Culture in 2018; nothing short of an open-air museum.
Get on board with our team!
You will form part of the Development Team and report directly to the relevant Team Leader based in Switzerland.
Your main responsibilities will be the development of bespoke banking application tools as well as other development requirements.
In a small team, you will be involved in the evolution and the maintenance of the solution in place:
· Use your PHP knowledge to develop internal web application
· Users support
· Automation of processes
· Taking place in different technical business projects
The ideal candidate should:
- Have more than 3 years of experience
- Be a good technician and have a pragmatic approach to the issues
- Be proficient in Linux/Unix and Shell scripting
- Have experience in finance / banking environment (a plus)
- Be fluent in English with good communication skills
- Command excellent numeric and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of team
- Have knowledge of T24, GTExchange (could be a double plus!)