Legal Trainee - 6 months
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Swissquote Bank, leading online bank in Switzerland, is seeking a talented Legal Trainee. By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will actively develop your skills and grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative teamwork, leadership and responsibility.
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate law student to do an internship in our Legal team which is part of our bank’s Legal & Compliance department. We offer the opportunity to become part of a young performing team, in a stimulating working environment combining a friendly, casual atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies and a great diversity of tasks.
As a Legal Trainee and during 6 months, you will work closely together with your colleagues on various projects and cases. Your team manager and colleagues will offer you their support in case of questions. You will ultimately report to your team manager.
You will have a wide range of tasks which include:
- Supporting the team relating to correspondence with clients, lawyers and various judiciary authorities.
- Supporting the team in a number of different tasks relating to banking law, contract law, data protection, dispute resolution and regulatory matters etc.
- University law degree (at least Bachelor and Master of Law), Swiss law
- Excellent knowledge of French or German mother tongue with excellent knowledge of English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong team-working and collaboration skills
- Ability to monitor your workload and meet work objectives