IT Production Specialist / Pilote d’exploitation (3x8)
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
- To ensure uninterrupted service to our clients you will be required to actively monitor, troubleshoot and maintain all of our products and services. The ability to follow our internal procedures and escalate issues in a timely manner is paramount
- You will be required to accurately record all incidents in our internal systems and actively follow up with other departments to ensure a smooth and rapid resolution to any incidents.
- The candidate will also be responsible for responding to phone calls and email inquiries from partners. The position will require the candidate to exhibit tier 1 to tier 3 support capabilities
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working during night shift is required
- A good working knowledge of Systems Administration in both Linux and Microsoft Windows is a must
- You will benefit from any familiarity with JIRA and other tracking tools, as well as Java bases application
- You speak English fluently
- You demonstrate analytical and troubleshooting skills and have a desire to persist with the investigations until the true source of the problem has been identified
- This position is ideal if you are proactive and highly interested in learning about finance and technology
- As part of our Operations Center, you must be able and willing to work alone in shifts from Sunday evening until Friday evening