Institutional Client Services Officer
- 46 St. Christopher's Street, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
As a leading provider of online financial services, Swissquote Group offers innovative solutions and comprehensive services to meet the wide ranging demands of its 300,000 clients.
With an Online Trading Platform linked to more than 60 stock markets in over 40 countries, including off-exchange trading in derivative products, Swissquote offers simple, rapid, online trading in shares, bonds, funds, options, futures, warrants, ETFs, Structured Products, forex and cryptocurrencies.
Swissquote Group is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (symbol: SQN) and employs 700 professionals at its headquarters in Gland (Switzerland) and offices in Zurich, Bern, Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Malta and Singapore.
Swissquote Financial Services (Malta) Limited
Swissquote Financial Services (Malta) Ltd, the Malta-based fully-owned subsidiary of Swissquote Group, is a financial services company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and providing Depository Services and Global Securities Trading Services to Collective Investment Schemes, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and Family Offices.
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading Depositary. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
We are looking for a positive and adaptive hard worker. We offer an unparalleled opportunity to operate in a fast pace environment with a great team of like-minded peers.
Our office is located in the vibrant capital city, Valletta; a World Heritage site and European Capital of Culture in 2018; nothing short of an open-air museum.
Get on board with our team!
You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating and performing off/on-site reviews of Depositary Fund Clients’ service providers (in particular, the Investment Managers, Risk Managers, Fund Administrators and Transfer Agents) in line with Swissquote Depositary oversight obligations
- Preparing off/on-site reports for Senior Management review
- Scheduling, preparation and delivery of off/on-site review reports to Swissquote Depositary Fund Clients’ Board of Directors, including follow-up actions
- Assisting in the investigation and resolution of investment restriction breaches, NAV errors (and similar) of Depositary Fund Clients’ in line with the Prospectus, Offering Supplements, Constitutional Documents, EU Directive and MFSA Rules
- Assisting in the completion of cash and unit reconciliations
- Assisting with the on-boarding and operational setup of new Depositary Fund Clients
- Preparation and delivery of Quarterly Custody Reports to the Depositary Fund Clients’ Board of Directors
- Preparation and delivery of Annual confirmations to the appointed auditors of Depositary Fund Clients
- Preparation and delivery of Annual Statutory Custodian Report to Shareholders of Depositary Fund Clients
- Providing Clients with operational/trading support.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous work experience within a similar department of a Depository/Trustee servicing AIFs and/or UCITs
- Have a strong command of the Depository requirements and functions under the AIFMD and UCITS frameworks
- Be fluent in English, with excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Command excellent numeric and analytical skills
- Have a strong attention for detail
- Have good IT knowledge and excellent organisational skills
- Be able to lead, develop and grow a team
- Possess the determination to ensure deadlines are met and tasks are performed to high standards
- Be highly presentable
- Be willing to travel