Talent Acquisition - Temporary position
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As Talent Acquisition - Temporary, you will be integrated in our Human Resources department within the Talent Management & Acquisition team.
You will be responsible to support the team professionally in all kind of recruitment matters and specifically talent acquisition. Our job is to find bright and talented people to join us and take part of Swissquote. It means actively looking for those people, contacting and bringing them on the path to joining us. In some cases, it is like looking for a needle in the haystack, so it requires patience, curiosity, and persistence.
This opportunity provides training, hands-on practical work and exposure to the recruitment life cycle in an open and fast growing environment
What you will do
· Actively sourcing and screening candidates on professional networks for different positions in our organization
· Contacting people, inciting them to engage and providing great candidate experience
· Being involved in the recruitment process : drafting and posting engaging job descriptions, in-depth sourcing of candidates using recruitment tools, pre-screening
· Participating in HR Recruitment projects : managing and updating our candidates’ database in order to create and feed our talent pools
· Taking part in projects related to Employer Branding
· graduated from University, with a degree in Business Administration, Human Sciences, Marketing, Communication, or equivalent.
· have a first similar experience in Talent Acquisition, and are strongly interested in pursuing your career in Talent Acquisition & Recruitment.
· are curious, eager to learn and like problem-solving
· are great at multitasking and can perfectly manage your schedule and deadlines
· are persistent in your work, even when facing complex cases
· value teamwork, ownership, diplomacy and active listening
· have excellent writing and verbal skills in English, French is an asset
Extra points if you have
· Previous experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
· Previous experience in technology-related businesses
· Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Excel)