- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd is Switzerland's leading provider of online financial and trading services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (symbol: SQN) since May 29, 2000, the Swissquote Group has its headquarters in Gland (VD) and offices in Zürich, Bern, Dubai, Malta, Hong Kong and London.
- Quoting and Executing clients’ spot, forward and options orders in FX, Precious Metals, Commodity & Index CFDs
- Monitoring electronic pricing & trading systems, trade flow, liquidity.
- Manage Banks positions with Prime Brokers and improve financing conditions in collaboration with the treasury department
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as risk, distribution, development, project, and IT departments to improve the services and the profitability of the bank.
- Maintain relationships with external parties such as liquidity providers and prime brokers
- Follow market news, events, and identify risks & opportunities.
- Reporting of statistics around execution, trade flow, liquidity, risk & profitability
- Highly motivated and reliable personality able to work under stressful situations.
- Willing to work flexible hours (US, European, and Asian shifts)
- Minimum 1 year experience as an FX Trader in a banking environment
- Fluent in English, any additional language would be an asset
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Quantitative skills and experience with R or Python are a plus.