Back Office Agent
- Chemin de la Crétaux, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
You will join the department Back Office & Banking Applications, and will rotate between different teams according to the need in terms of workload.
You will be able to join more specifically those teams: Middle Office, Forex Back Office, Payments and/or Settlement.
Here are some examples of tasks depending on the teams you’ll join:
- Processing of transfer operations, receptions and/or delivery of franc titles, payments and counter payments
- Monitoring of transfers, delivery versus payment and counter payments, implementation of instruction
- Accounting funds inputs and outputs for our clients
- Booking derivatives transactions (options and futures)
- Handling manual Forex transactions (spot, forward, swap)
- Dealing with all administrative and technical tasks used to open, set, modify and close accounts.
- Setting special trading parameters to customers and business partners.
In any cases, you will have a lot of contact with different departments within the company and a global vision of a Back Office.
- Banking or commercial training (CFC as a minimum)
- Strong interest and ideally 1 year of experience related to the banking environment
- Fluent in French and you also have good command of English
- Excellent computer skills
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Capacity to assume multiple tasks, work under stress and adapt in a continuously changing environment