Frontend / Full Stack Developer
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
A new opportunity has come to join our Marketing department. You'll be joining a small team of 3 developers in charge of the marketing websites of the Swissquote Group (such as swissquote.com, swissquote.eu) and related tools (API, documentation, CI/CD). We are looking for someone who is proactive, curious, willing to learn new technologies and not afraid to dive in legacy code when necessary. You will be working with designers, brand managers and colleagues from all the group entities.
You will be able to provide technical expertise at all phases of the projects and have an impact on how things are delivered. More front-end than back-end, you will be in charge of front-end styling, building React-based applications and you will also be involved in the development of Drupal 8+ modules.
- You will be in charge of the development and maintenance of dynamic front-end features (mostly in React) and front-end styling with CSS, but also some back-end features on Drupal (modules, theme...).
- You will have the opportunity to take an active part in the development of enterprise-wide tools.
- 5+ years of experience in the development of websites, front-end and back-end.
- Very good knowledge of front-end development with TypeScript, ES2017+, React 16+, Webpack, CSS3, PostCSS.
- Good knowledge of back-end development with PHP 7.2+, ideally Drupal 8+ or Twig.
- Experienced with relational Databases (MySQL or similar).
- Experience in development on GNU/Linux with an IDE and technologies such as virtualization, versioning, CI is an asset
- Familiar with GraphQL, NodeJS.
- Familiar or willing to work with test-driven development: PHPUnit, Jest or others
- Abe to work under pressure.
- Comfortable with interaction with non-technical people (brands, marketing, ...)
- Fluent in English
- Master in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Apache Maven
- Experience with the Symfony framework
- Experience with the Laravel framework
What we do:
- Front-end :
- CSS : CSS 3 / PostCSS / BEM(ish)
- Backend development
- PHP 7.2+ : Drupal 8+ / Twig / Some Symfony / Some Laravel
- NodeJS with Apollo Server
- Developer environment
- GNU/Linux Ubuntu (or your favorite distro)
- PHPStorm (or better)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Git on GitHub enterprise
- Jenkins CI