Desktop Specialist (temporary contract)
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking for a position within a high performing and growing organization, to take ownership of the full compliance programme for the business and build effective, long-term partnerships.
As a Desktop Specialist in our IT Department, you will join a team of 7 persons (including you) where you will actively take charge of user assistance for 500 people on our Office applications (standard and business) including treatment, solving and follow-up of issues.
- You own a CFC, ES or equivalent diploma in IT
- You have a first experience in helpdesk or IT support
- You are familiar with the following tools: AD, SSCM, automated deployment…
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (2007, 2010) and Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
- You are service-level oriented and your work ethic emphasis client-care
- You are autonomous, willing to learn and develop your skills and are looking forward to prove your team-spirit to your future colleagues
- You speak French fluently and English