- Chemin de la Crétaux, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
You will join the department Back Office & Banking Applications, and will be dedicated to support the Settlement and Middle Office teams in their daily operations and to plan special operations (migrations, on-boarding of large clients, …).
Within these two teams, your main tasks will be:
- Processing and monitoring of securities transfer operations, free and against payment
- Booking of client trades on all asset classes (shares, bonds, mutual funds, derivatives, options and futures)
- Handling manual Forex transactions (spot, forward, swap)
- Placement of fixed term and fiduciary deposits
- Control of margin requirements
- Processing of exercises/assignments
- Valorisation of securities
- Treatment of special requests from HNWI and institutional clients in coordination with the institutional desk
- Organizing and supervising of large securities transactions and status reporting to the management.
In any case, you will have a lot of contact with different departments and your supervisors within the company and a global vision of the Securities Back Office.
You ideally have:
- Banking or commercial training (CFC as a minimum)
- Experience in Settlement and/or trade processing
- Strong interest and ideally 1 year of experience related to the banking environment
- Fluent in French and you also have good command of English
- Excellent computer skills
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Capacity to assume multiple tasks, work under stress and adapt in a continuously changing environment