Forex Back Office Agent
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
The Forex Back-office team is responsible to open, set, modify and close their accounts on internal systems and trading platform. The Forex Back-Office Department is also in charge of partners commissions’ calculation.
- Deal with all administrative and technical tasks used to open, set, modify and close accounts.
- Set special trading parameters to customers and business partners.
- Provide assistance to Business Development staff.
- Calculate commissions to our partners.
- Respect the procedures, manage exceptions.
- Deliver an excellent service level to internal and external stakeholders
- Banking or commercial training (CFC as a minimum)
- Strong interest and ideally 1 year of experience related to the banking environment and/or Foreign Exchange market
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent computer skills
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Capacity to assume multiple tasks, work under stress and adapt in a continuously changing environment