Employer Communication Trainee
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Hello! The Swissquote Marketing Department is looking for an enthusiast communication trainee to help us promote our employer brand all along our talent funnel.
Do you want to acquire a solid experience in content management by working with brand managers, designers, copywriters, digital marketers? Come and join the brand management team of the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
- Swissquote Life promotion: schedule, emailing, digital signage, intranet…
- Support organization of our internal and Talent events (EPFL Forum)
- Collect and write stories to improve our employer online reputation with social medias (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Create and update content for our talent acquisition platforms and campaigns on swissquote.com, LinkedIn, job-up, efinancial career…
- Collaborate on improving our talent experience: job description, onboarding process, manage Internal surveys…
- Communication projects management: brief, scheduling and follow-up.
- Creative mindset (copywriting and graphic design)
- Previous experience of community management (Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Fluent in French and English
- CREA, Polycom or a Communication Bachelor degree
- First experience (training) in communication agency or a communication/marketing department will be awesome.