Account Opening (KYC) Intern - 6 months
- Boston House, 63-64 New Broad St, London EC2M 1JJ, UK
Swissquote Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Account Opening Intern to deal with the fast growing volume of our clients.
You will work closely with our Sales and Compliance Team in order to perform the opening of new trading accounts.
- Liaise with sales team to ensure on-boarding process is as smooth for clients as possible
- Enter details of new accounts into CRM system, trading, and back office system
- Providing all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client
- Review documentation of new and existing accounts and partnerships ensuring they comply with risk based customer due diligence requirements
- Update and maintain client’s information
- Establish and set up trade conditions in trading system (Metatrader)
- Contact potential clients to acquire required documents
- Provide assistance to develop, maintain and improve CRM
- Providing support to the business development
- Liaising with the compliance officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts
- Graduated from a Bachelor or Master in Laws, Management or Economics
- First experience in a Back Office department in a Bank or strong interest in Finance/Compliance
- You speak English proficiently and Spanish and/or Italian
- You are able to work within a team and under pressure but you never lose your attention to detail.
- Excel and Word do not have any secret anymore for you
If you are motivated, eager to learn and would like to acquire knowledge of FX trading world, apply now !