- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As a Compliance Manager, you will be part of the Legal & Compliance Department and will be in charge of a Compliance team mainly responsible for the onboarding of private and corporate clients (including external asset managers).
You will have multiple tasks, which include:
- Ensuring the team’s mission is achieved and the service levels are respected
- Ensuring the application of the Bank’s internal regulations in the field of AML, tax compliance and cross-border
- Providing support to the front line and ensuring the resolution of compliance issues
- Managing key regulatory projects in the field of AML
- Updating policies and procedures following regulatory and systems changes
- Training and coaching the team and the front line.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a compliance or similar position and minimum 2 years of experience as team leader
- Law degree and/or CAS in Compliance in Financial Services (formerly CAS in Compliance Management) are strong assets
- Excellent knowledge in Swiss banking and financial laws, especially in anti-money laundering regulations
- Leadership and strong interest in training and coaching
- Proactivity and ability to prioritize tasks and manage high workloads
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent command of English and French; very good knowledge of German.