- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
We are looking for someone to join the Mobile Team within our Software Development Department!
As iOS Developer, you will maintain and develop Swissquote native mobile applications, which are used every day by several hundreds of thousands customers to get financial information and trade on international financial markets.
You will be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, specification review and approval, application architecture and refactoring, work with interaction designers, collaboration with backend developers, implementation, troubleshooting and debugging, testing, deployment, documentation and code reviews.
You will work closely with other team members and Swissquote management.
You have a very strong command of iOS development, including:
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience with iOS development
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Analyze mobile application code security, efficiency and performance
- Provide accurate estimates to management
- Excellent knowledge of UIKit, especially animations
- Knowledge of mobile dev best practices such Agile methodologies, source control management, HTTP and REST APIs
- Demonstrated experience as an iOS developer through past career experiences developing native apps for Apple App Store
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks
- Experience with continuous integration is an asset
- Experience with Android development is an asset