Fullstack Developer - ePrivate Banking
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As a Development Engineer at the ePrivate Banking Team, you will be integrated in our development department. In a small team of highly motivated engineers, you will be involved in the complete software development life cycle (SDLC) of our portfolio risk-management applications: analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
Every day, you will face a challenging environment where you will acquire banking and financial business knowledge. Your work will contribute to the creation and optimization of a wide range of banking tools & processes, for example:
· Portfolio management tools.
· Risk analysis web applications.
· Specific-purpose backend daemons: order placing, investment universe monitoring, etc.
· Web oriented banking services for our clients.
· Participate actively to the technical choices of the projects you will be involved in, providing the simplest and more maintainable solutions.
· Write efficient, readable and reliable code for which you will create unit and integration test cases, and follow them during the SDLC (continuous integration) to ensure proper operation.
· Provide 3rd level support on the team’s applications to our internal and external users, including bug fixing, building and releasing applications, and the supervision of deployments.
· Proactively recycle your technical knowledge in order to be able to propose new tools and methodologies to your team and the department.
· Contribute to build a good team spirit and share your knowledge to improve the work of others.
We are looking for a motivated intermediate java developer that is interested in learning the business components of his applications. Our engineers are asked to become proficient in the business processes of their teams, and not only their pure technological aspects. Enthusiastic about joining a challenging and innovative environment, you are passionate about information technologies and you thrive on learning and pushing your knowledge to the limit.
•Master or PhD in Computer Sciences.
•Good Knowledge of Java and its ecosystem (Spring framework, Hibernate, Maven, Junit, SQL, Oracle, XML, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA or another high level IDE and Docker) are required.
•Familiar or willing to work with test-driven development: Junit, Jbehave, cucumber, selenium, fest tools, Condordion, etc.
•Strong architectural and algorithmic background.
•Solid analytical and problem solving abilities.
•Open-minded, team player, rigorous and autonomous.
•Knowledge of design patterns (GoF, core JAVA EE patterns, EIP).
•Familiar with relational Databases (SQL, normalization, indexes, etc.).
•Fluent in English.
•Good knowledge of writing and evolving APIs.
•Knowledge of Kubernetes
•Experience with high performance & multi-threaded applications.
•Fluent in French.