- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Compliance service which is part of the Legal & Compliance department. We offer the opportunity to become part of a young performing team, in a stimulating working environment combining a friendly, casual atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies and a great diversity of tasks.
You will have multiple tasks, which include:
- Legal Research in banking law and monitoring of regulatory developments
- Legal analysis of the new services and activities of the Bank
- Development, implementation and update of several internal processes and guidelines
- Various Compliance tasks, including application of LBA, OBA-FINMA regulations, monitoring of the independent asset managers and prevention of market abuse
- Advise on institutional clients and financial intermediaries
- Management of key regulatory projects
- Dealing with various and complex issues related to corporate & tax law
- Council, training and support to collaborators, and more specifically on new regulations.
- Graduated in Laws or in Economics (together with a Certificate in Compliance Management or similar diploma), with an experience in the financial industry
- Excellent command of English and French, German is a strong asset
- Inherent analytical and methodological character with the ability to solve problems with the highest level of accuracy and accountability
- Perseverance and persistence
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player who enjoys to work in multicultural and international set-up