- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
As a Database Engineer, you will join our IT Department in our Databases team. You will be responsible for administration and optimization of our databases. You will be in contact with many stakeholders in the company and be the referent regarding the databases of the bank.
- Take in charge full databases administration
- Manage performance, develop optimization and tuning
- Develop and maintain monitoring and alerting services
- Provide support to development teams on several projects
- Participate in on-call rotation with other team members, 1 week per month
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, information systems, or a related field.
- 1+ year of experience with Database Engineering or Database Administration, using at least one of the following : Oracle, Postgres, MSSQL or MySQL
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux environment
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
- Fluent in French and English