Tax Compliance and Cross-border Assistant (Temporary position: 100% on 3 months or 50% on 6 months)
- Chemin de la Crétaux, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As a Tax compliance and Cross-border Assistant, you will work in close collaboration with the members of the team who are in charge of the management of international tax matters (incl. FATCA, QI, AEOI) and of cross-border matters Group-wide and will report to the Head of the team and ultimately the Chief Legal Officer.
You will have a wide range of tasks which include:
· Operational tasks relating in particular to FATCA, AEOI and QI, including second line of defence controls to ensure procedures are properly applied internally.
· Administrative tasks relating in particular to cross-border, including second line of defence controls to ensure procedures are properly applied internally.
· First experience in dealing with banking and/or finance is a must
· First experience in dealing with tax compliance and/or cross-border matters is an asset
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent knowledge of French and English
· Excel skills are an asset
· Strong team-working and collaboration skills
· Ability to monitor your own workload and meet work objectives
Immediate or timely availability is a plus