Senior Compliance Officer – Team Leader
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As a Senior Compliance Officer – Team Leader, you will be part of the Legal & Compliance Department and will be in charge of leading of the the Compliance teams.
You will have multiple tasks, which include:
- Managing a team of compliance officers in charge of various compliance tasks
- Providing front line support to the Business and ensuring the resolution of all compliance issues
- Advising on AML, tax compliance, market abuse and crossborder questions
- Updating all local policies and procedures to incorporate changes due to regulatory, structural and systems changes
- Reviewing new regulatory publications and communication to the relevant stakeholders to ensure timely and proper Compliance
- Managing key regulatory projects and acting as the compliance representative to ensure that Swiss regulatory requirements are met
- Training and supporting the employees and more specifically on new regulations.
· Graduated from Law Degree (ideally Master in Corporate Law or Certificate in Compliance Management) with minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
· Excellent banking law and anti-money laundering regulations knowledge
· Deep knowledge of Swiss regulatory requirements
· Strong proactivity and ability to prioritize and manage demanding workloads
· Ability to deliver creative compliant solutions under pressure in a challenging environment and work on several tasks at the same time
· Ability to provide strong leadership, people management and development skills
· Excellent command of German and English. French is an asset.