Junior IT Banking Platform Engineer
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
IT Banking Platform Engineer are part of Swissquote’s IT & Security Department, more specifically part of the team responsible for the support of our banking platforms.
After a training period on our technologies (Oracle, Perl, Python), internal systems and the trading world, you will :
- Assist numerous departments of Swissquote on issues relating to the technical aspects of our platforms.
- Maintain, operate and update our customer databases using your SQL knowledge.
- Develop new automation tools to continuously improve the performance of our trading systems
- Investigate issues for our clients and other departments
- Provide level 2 and 3 support for our clients
- Develop and optimize internal tools
- Provide complex databases extractions (SQL) for others departments
- Participate in the daily monitoring of our IT Systems by executing and implementing specific checks
- Degree in Information Systems (for example Bachelor HES or similar) and a passion for IT
- Your skills set include the following: Unix/Linux environment, SQL and scripting (Python, Perl, Bash)
- Fluent in French and good knowledge of English
- A strong interest in the fintech/banking world as well as a strong sense of customer service