Operation Specialist Nightshift (24x5)
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
You will join Swissquote’s IT & Security Department and more specifically the Production team. Its mission is to ensure uninterrupted service to our clients by monitoring and maintaining our trading platforms. As an Operation Specialist Nightshift, you will:
- Monitor, troubleshoot and maintain all of our products and services.
- Follow our internal procedures and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Accurately record all incidents in our internal systems
- Actively follow up with other departments to ensure a smooth and rapid resolution to any incidents
- Answer phone calls and email inquiries from partners.
- Tier 1 to tier 3 support capabilities
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience working in an Operations Center is required
- You must be able and willing to work alone in shifts from Sunday evening until Friday evening
- Good knowledge of Systems Administration in both Linux and Microsoft Windows is necessary
- Experience in one of those scripting languages : Perl, Bash, Python
- You will benefit from any familiarity with JIRA and other tracking tools
- Experience with the operation of JAVA bases applications will also be a benefit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English, fluency in either language is required
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills and a desire to persist with the investigations until the true source of the problem has been identified