Affiliate Market Manager (AMM) - Remote
- Taguig, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
SwissTank is a company dedicated to developing brands and products internationally. We utilize modern toolsets in design, marketing and business development to grow brands and deliver an outstanding customer experience. The company is dedicated to each team member and aims to enable a permanent growth in the professional and personal field, whilst developing new skills that allow them a high excellence degree in search of the benefit of our customers.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the affiliate (vendor) network by creating and developing strong relationships with affiliates and leveraging those relationships to drive performance output.
He/she will lead the overall strategy to acquire new affiliates and strengthen existing affiliate relationships to exceed weekly and monthly KPIs.
The ideal candidate is energetic and has both strong analytical and relationship-building skills. He/she is a highly-effective communicator that can work autonomously to grow an effective affiliate program and also collaborate with a marketing team to execute new ideas.
- Recruit new affiliates through research, referrals, and other avenues.
- Maintain a high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaign affiliates, and provide performance feedback to the advertising team.
- Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates as needed.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel.
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Familiarity with different affiliate network platforms
- 1-3+ years directly related experience in the Performance Marketing space
- Experience with various deal structures including CPA, CPL, CPI, CPM, CPC, etc
- Readily engages others and enjoys building and developing relationships
- Strong decision-making, recruitment, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Strong desire to succeed and grow and aptitude to learn
- Excellent time-management skills
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Experience utilizing web analytics programs such as Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This Job is a remote position only – you are expected to have a stable internet connection, quick computer, and access to skype.
The salary for the affiliate manager is commission-based