Administrative Assistant for CEO
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
- Employees can work remotely
- ABOUT US
Swiss Hospitality Company is a professional consulting and development company on a mission, to upgrade the service quality within the hospitality and tourism industry in Saudi Arabia through its offerings.
- OUR VISION
Becoming the leading force for change and development in the Hospitality industry from the private sector in Saudi Arabia.
- OUR MISSION
To revolutionize the Hospitality industry in Saudi Arabia and enable Saudi calibers by adopting Swiss standards, international best-practices and integrating fine Saudi Hospitality values.
Coordinate and provides complete high-quality administrative tasks pertaining to the CEO.
The role also includes analyzing documents, preparing research reports, preparing itineraries and any other administrative task assigned by the CEO.
Job Location : Jeddah & Riyadh.
MAIN TASKS AND DUTIES:
1- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners for the CEO.
2- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner as assigned.
3- Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence. Gathers and analyzes information required for reporting to CEO.
4- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports for the CEO.
5- Producing reports and presentations and edit business proposals as instructed by the CEO.
6- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
7- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality in a professional manner.
8- Continuously pursues to improve skills through on the job.
9- Monitors CEO office budget includes tracking expenditures and providing reports. May prepare spreadsheets for budget, grants or contracts, including tracking and maintaining expenditures and reconciling accounts; uses budget tool.
10- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
11- Uses multiple technical applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calendar, email, and other technical/scientific applications. Uses internet and provide any information as assigned by CEO.
12- Attending meetings and preparing minutes of meeting.
Diploma/Bachelor/Masters in Business Administration or related majors
Must have the following skills:
- Must have 2+ years of experience in administrative position.
- Bilingual Arabic/English
- Ability to Multitask.
- Must have exceptional attention to details.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
- Solid working knowledge of office processes and business policy development, and of related computer software and electronic communications tools.
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Experience in managing budget and meeting deadlines.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products.
- Action oriented individual who enjoys working hard and looks for challenges and have a thorough understanding of general management.