Digital Product Designer - £30k to £40k FTE
- 1st Floor, 280 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, Western Lowlands, United Kingdom
Swipii is the leading loyalty and marketing automation platform for Brick and Mortar shops in the UK. We help offline SMEs, get the technology behind big corporates, such as Tesco ClubCard, Boots Advantage Cards and My Starbucks Rewards. Whilst at the same time consumers save money on their everyday purchases through Swipii.
Our vision is to build the world's largest local network connecting businesses, consumers and brands. During the last few years Swipii has achieved several milestones that as a team we are very proud of:
- UK’s top 100 start-up.
- Europe’s top 100 disruptive start-up in retail industry.
- UK’s best customer loyalty, CRM and Personalisation platform.
- Founded by Forbes 30 under 30 winners.
Are you an experienced designer with a keen eye for UX, dabbled in print and had experience with app design? We need you!
We are on the hunt for a part-time or full-time digital product designer who can own the design process for Swipii and help give value to our users. From app design, to billboards, to web design to flyers, we are looking for an all round designer who can hit the ground running and join our rapidly growing team. You’ll be shaping a world class product at one of the UK’s most exciting startups, right here in Glasgow.
- Creating great user experiences across our mobile apps and website
- Prototyping low and high fidelity UI designs for the Swipii Android and iOS apps and the Swipii.com website.
- Supporting the growth of the business through advertising mediums. This may be social graphics, billboards, flyers - you name it!
- Collaborating closely with a team of developers and marketeers.
- Using research and data from our data analyst and customer success team to validate design concepts.
- 2+ years experience
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Great communicator and happy to work in a cross-functional team
- Strong digital background with previous experience in web and print design.
- Proficient with industry standard software (e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CS)
- Experience creating brand/style guides
- Experience working in Agile/Lean environments
- User testing and research
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS would be a great bonus!
What to include in your application:
- Your portfolio. Showing your work and previous projects
- Have any online profiles like Dribbble, Behance, Codepen, etc. that you think will help? Include those too.
What we can offer you:
- Be the first in Europe to release/grow card-linking technology in the brick-and-mortar space.
- Be part and learn from a stellar team, including former/current leaders from Skyscanner, Dunnhumby, Trainline and Local Globe.
- Flexible working
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- 32 days holiday
- Your birthday off, a present from Swipii!
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional annual leave
- Stock Options. Everyone is an owner at Swipii – you will get to be part of this and directly participate in the growth of your stake
- Exclusive discounts and offers with a wide variety of retailers
- Vibrant and spacious office space in Glasgow’s city centre working Monday to Friday
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.