Digital Production Coordinator
- Department: Experience
From the middle of America, Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players uncover the insights that unleash new possibilities for brands. It’s how we build genuine trust that strengthens over time. It’s how we MAKE BELIEF™. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world. If that sounds like you, apply today.
A Digital Production Coordinator serves as the main liaison between the Digital Strategy team, Media team and publisher partners, and assists the Digital Strategists and Producers with a variety of digital marketing projects. The primary responsibility of the Digital Production Coordinator is to properly translate media schedules into Google Campaign Manager for digital ad trafficking, update the platform and tags as changes are made, implement tracking information, and coordinate with publisher partners. The Digital Production Coordinator is also responsible for assisting with digital marketing projects, which includes creating and maintaining project schedules and estimates, populating websites using content management systems, updating our resourcing and project management system, and other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with co-workers in various departments as well as clients, vendors, and publications
- Excellent organizational skills necessary to coordinate, prioritize and plan projects, schedule meetings, ensure deadlines are met, and balance workload
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate as an effective team member
- Self-teacher and fast learner: motivated to constantly learn and increase skill sets
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – must be concise, articulate, and easy to understand
- Knowledge of digital marketing (websites, emails, digital ads, etc.) concepts, trends, and production processes
- Demonstrates aptitude for learning and managing software-as-service platforms such as Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and content management systems
- Direct experience with a time-tracking software or online project management system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or Google’s G Suite
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.