Digital Strategy Intern
- 1202 P St, Lincoln, NE 68508, USA
From the middle of America, Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players help brands create a Real Connection™ with their audiences. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world.
Swanson Russell is looking for a digital intern to join our team of compassionate and creative thinkers. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid of the ever-changing digital landscape and is eager to jump in and make their mark on the work.
- Assisting in day-to-day oversight of digital marketing projects, including (yet not limited to) websites, digital campaigns, tracking implementation and reporting
- Maintaining key agency project management tools
- Performing quality assurance tasks on digital projects
- Updating client website content
- Researching trends in digital marketing and customer experience
- Gathering data and building dashboards
- AND much more!
Required skills include:
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with co-workers in various departments as well as clients and vendors
- Knowledge of digital marketing (websites, emails, digital ads, etc.) concepts, trends, and production processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and/or GSuite
- Qualified candidates must be at least a sophomore standing for Fall 2021 semester and pursuing a degree in marketing/advertising or related field
- 20–25 hours per week preferred. Please include the number of hours available per week (must be between 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday, on a predictable schedule). The internship will conclude by the time of graduation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.