Social Media Intern
- 1202 P St, Lincoln, NE 68508, USA
From the middle of America, Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players help brands create a Real Connection™ with their audiences. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world. If that sounds like you, apply today.
A Social Media Intern assists the social media department with various duties, including:
- Develops and reviews content for agency and client social media calendars
- Assists in compiling metrics reports
- Assists with social media program planning, creation, and execution
- Coordinates mailings/shipments to social media prize winners
- Researches information as directed by department staff
This is an hourly, paid position with a minimum commitment of 15 hours per week.
Interested applicants should submit:
- Cover letter
- Work samples that can include: social media posts, graphic design, or marketing writing samples such as copy or plans
Must be at a minimum of junior standing in a post-secondary institution, majoring in public relations, journalism, mass communications or a related field.
Previous internship or work experience in social media is preferred. Desire to work in the field of social media or social media marketing is a must. The internship will be a semester commitment (Aug-Dec) with a possible extension for additional semesters if interests and client work allow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.