Direct Marketing Manager
- 1202 P St, Lincoln, NE, United States
- Location: Lincoln/Omaha
From the middle of America, Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players help brands create a Real Connection™ with their audiences. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world. If that sounds like you, apply today.
Swanson Russell has an opportunity in our Database Marketing Department for a Direct Marketing Manager.
The Direct Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing email and direct mail marketing projects for assigned accounts.
- Assisting in the development of project recommendations and strategies.
- Utilizing your knowledge of direct marketing effectiveness to provide Creative teams with guidance at the beginning of projects and make enhancements throughout a project to drive success and Real Connection
- At least two years email marketing experience.
- Experience with email service providers like Pardot, HubSpot, Mailchimp, DotDigital, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ClickDimensions, etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and Marketing Automation tools is a plus.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, interpersonal and written communication, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree or an additional 4 years of experience maybe substituted in lieu of degree.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.