- 1202 P St, Lincoln, NE 68508, USA
- Location: Lincoln
Swanson Russell’s Motion Team is looking for a Motion Designer, who will work as part of our full creative team to produce branding campaigns, commercials, and other digital video assets. Swanson Russell features a nationwide client base with robust video needs and high-level productions.
We’re looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment, thrive on collaboration and add value to everything they touch. You’ll work on a variety of projects in a fun environment with a full team of motion designers and editors, as well as the larger creative team. We want a problem solver who can take direction, but who also pushes our work and challenges our teams to get better every day. Strong communication, a great attitude and independent self-direction are critical.
Qualified candidates will have a college degree in fine arts, graphic design or related degree and a minimum of 1-2 years of motion and/or video editing experience. An online motion reel that exhibits both editing and design range, creative thinking and attention to detail is key to this position.
The candidate must have:
- Excellent technical skills and a command of all aspects of post-production including, editing, CGI/VFX, color grading, compositing, green screen, retouching, format conversion, encoding, sound production, sound recording, sound sweetening, sound design, compression, mastering and media management
- In-depth working knowledge and proficiency of animation and design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Adobe Premiere (Cinema 4D experience is a plus)
- Experience editing videos to include sound effects, dialogue music and other sound elements
- A well-rounded design sensibility and knowledge of typography
- Experience creating storyboards and style frames
- Experience working with existing design style and brand standards
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.