Associate Digital Producer
- Swanson Russell, Lincoln or Omaha, NE, United States
- Location: Lincoln/Omaha
Swanson Russell is a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency that has been named one of the area’s Best Places to Work in 2019. We're seeking a driven, self-starter with a positive attitude and passion for marketing to join our 30+ digital team.
An Associate Digital Producer is responsible for a variety of digital marketing and project management tasks. They typically serve as the lead producer on smaller-scale digital projects. Under general supervision, the Associate Digital Producer is responsible for the day-to-day management of digital marketing projects (web development, digital advertising, ad operations and production scheduling, email marketing, data gathering and analytics, and other services), ensuring that every project they work on is successful. At Swanson Russell, success is defined not only as on time and on budget, but meeting client business requirements in a way that demonstrates strategic and creative thinking.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 1-2 years as a digital producer, project manager or account service, or related digital experience is preferred. An additional four years of experience in related field may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Has ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Can communicate effectively with co-workers in various departments as well as clients and vendors
- Possesses excellent organizational skills necessary to coordinate, prioritize and plan projects, schedule meetings, ensure deadlines are met, and balance daily workload
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – must be concise, articulate, and easy to understand
- Has adequate knowledge of digital marketing concepts, web development technologies, and production processes
- Has ability to work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Effective presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.