Marketing Data Coordinator
- 1202 P St, Lincoln, NE 68508, USA
- Location: Lincoln/Omaha
We’re one of the largest independent agencies in the central Midwest with a successful history and we’ve recently been named one of the area’s Best Places to Work in 2019. We pride ourselves on developing great client relationships, doing big things on their behalf, and having lots of fun along the way. We're looking for someone to join either our Lincoln or Omaha team as a Marketing Data Analyst.
A Marketing Data Coordinator assists a team of strategists and analysts with data collection, analysis, quality control, and insight development that drives groundbreaking creativity and business results. This role is central to providing a constant feedback loop to the strategy, account, creative, and client teams with insights, ideas for continuous improvement, and the highest level of data integrity. The Marketing Data Coordinator is responsible for implementing client tracking plans, data collection and formatting, quality control, and timing of all data management and reporting deliverables. Additionally, this role is responsible for helping prepare client performance reports and assisting staff in analyzing data for planning omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with digital and media teams to develop tracking plans and parameters
- Implement client tracking plans through Google Tag Manager
- Manage day-to-day data collection procedures
- Run quality control on all tracking plans to ensure data integrity
- Work with strategist and data analysts to develop reporting deliverables
- Learn and master technology stack
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 2-3 years of data analysis or related digital experience (ideally with social, web, or other digital marketing campaigns)
- Experience with web analytics platform(s) (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Experience in data analysis, report generation, and data visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Datorama, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with 3rd party data, social listening, and analytics platform(s) (Resonate, Helixa, Crimson Hexagon, Talkwalker, Infegy, Spredfast, etc.)
- Passionate about data, technology, and creativity
- Intellectual curiosity, problem-solving skills and determination
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Able to listen to stakeholders and provide solutions
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Effective presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.