- 14301 FNB Pkwy, Omaha, NE 68154, USA
- Location: Lincoln/Omaha
Swanson Russell is a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency that has been named one of the area’s Best Places to Work in 2019. We're seeking an experienced Digital Strategist to join either our Lincoln or Omaha office.
A Digital Strategist possesses an outstanding knowledge of digital marketing concepts, trends, and production processes. They are passionate about the infinite possibilities of digital and are driven to create best-in-class experiences.
Digital Strategists are responsible for developing strategies and insights that drive digital marketing projects (user experience, content strategy, web and application development, digital advertising, email marketing, social media, and other services), ensuring that every client they work on is successful. They must be able to develop robust plans, accurately define scope for a variety of project types, and lead a multi-disciplinary team of producers, creatives, and developers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Project Planning & Strategy
- Leads discovery process on digital engagements and accurately scopes projects, defines project requirements and success metrics
- Oversees statements of work, estimation and project planning
- Works closely with Account Supervisors to develop overall marketing plan
- Works with Media & Analytics team to dive into data and find interesting stories to tell about brand, business or consumer.
- Delegates some project execution to Digital Producers and Coordinators, but serves as underlying project lead on all assigned accounts
- Defines and manages process, scope, deliverables, schedule, resource needs and budget for top-tier clients
- Ensures all deliverables are of the highest quality
- Oversees assigned Digital Producers, Coordinators, and Interns
- Leads training of Digital Strategy and Production team on Swanson Russell digital processes and management skills
- Dives into best-practices, competitive case studies and analogous situations for account teams and clients to provide perspective
- Identifies and develops training opportunities and standards for producers and coordinators
- Serves as the main digital team member on top tier clients (partnering with the Digital Producers during execution)
- Participates in the development of new business
- Works in an independent fashion, solves problems, makes decisions, and communicates effectively in difficult situations
- Provides thought leadership on digital trends, platforms, innovative campaigns and cutting-edge technologies to inspire account teams and clients.
- Assists in development of new digital services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 8-10+ years as a digital producer, project manager or related digital experience
- Demonstrates a proficiency in crafting robust digital strategies that guide marketing campaigns and large scale development projects
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of web development technologies
- Can comfortably span the realm of big picture strategy to technical detail
- Possesses a leadership quality to drive team decisions, approach and consensus
- Has an inherit ability to identify efficiencies, solutions and other ways to improve our creative product
- Can work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal – must be concise, articulate, and easy to understand
- Has experience with new business development and sales presentations
- Demonstrates a commitment to nothing less than excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.