Part time Window Clerk
- 165 W Lake St, Northlake, IL 60164, USA
Sutton Transport was founded on November 19th, 1979 by Frank and Deb Sutton as a cartage agent for what was then Burlington Northern Air Freight. Upon deregulation of the trucking industry the Suttons obtained their own operating authority and began hauling their own freight alongside the air freight. Sutton's footprint soon started to grow:
Office Assistant : PART TIME 10 am - 4 pm: Can be a little flexible on schedule.
Sutton Transport is a privately-held regional common carrier whose focus is interstate and intrastate transportation of general commodities. We specialize in loading, less-than-truckload, same day delivery and expedited services. Sutton Transport provides shipping tools, including document retrieval and order tracing services. We offer customized solutions on trucking-related problems. Our staff and drivers are dedicated in providing top-notch service.
Due to our recent growth, we are adding and recruiting for an experienced, knowledgeable, hard-working and customer-focused Administrative Support Clerk to join us. Our newer model equipment and use of the latest technology has made us the employer of choice in the LTL industry.
The Administrative Support Clerk is responsible for:
· Scheduling daily delivery appointments
· Entering Pro #'s for Line Haul route setup
· Data entry of pickup orders per customer requests
· Answering all incoming phone calls.
· Advising customers of estimated time of arrival
· Updating order detail in dispatching software.
· Processing all paperwork relating to scanning, faxing and internal routing of Bills of Lading
· Organizing, filing, and general clerical work
· Professional interaction with customers, staff and drivers
· Adhering to and promoting all required safety policies and procedures.
· Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
Work Schedule 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM; Monday thru Friday.
Pay $14.00 - 16/00/hour depending on Experience
· Minimum one year proven customer service and administrative experience in an office setting.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Proficient with basic computer/keyboard skills.
· The ability to multitask
· Experience with MS Outlook and WORD
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Good organizational skills; attention to detail
· Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Benefits to Full Time Employees Include:
- Multiple Health Packages available
- Dental – Vision – Life – 401K w/company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA Company Contributed)
- Supplemental Accident insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- 5 Personal days provided upon hire
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.